All school enrolled families and faculty can participate in our PTA directory. Our system provides our school community with a secure and convenient means to interact with one another, volunteer and shop - even while on the go!
Families Registered in our PTO system can participate in:
- our family directory
- volunteer opportunities
- shopping in our online store
- PTA email and newsletters
Faculty Note: Faculty members do not need to register. Their entries are maintained by our system administrator.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the system Secure? Yes! The system uses SSL encryption and password encryption to keep our data secure. Learn more.
- I've registered. When will I have access? Every new family registration is reviewed with the school to verify enrollment. Within a week you should receive an email with login credentials. If your wait is longer, email our PTA system administrator.
- I've forgotten my password. How do I reset it? This can be choosing "Forgot your password?" from the Login page.
- I have a new Email address. How do I change it? If you are able to login, change your email address under Your Family > Change Login. If you are not able to login, email our PTA system administrator to assist you with this change.
- My child will enter Kindergarten next fall. Can I register now? No, but you can register as soon as this school year ends!
- I'm not receiving email. What can I do? There are a few possible causes for this. email our PTA system administrator.
- I have a question that's not listed here. Email our PTA system administrator.